The state of Colorado requires that all car owners have auto insurance to protect oneself in the event of an accident. The only choice you have is either to purchase the states’ minimum coverages or include the premium rates available.
At CO Insurance Specialist, we provide you with all the guidance that you may require to help you select the most convenient, affordable, and goal-oriented package. Here are some of the standard coverages in Colorado’s auto insurance policy.
- Medical: A medical coverage will settle bills for injuries on other people in your car who may get hurt in an accident.
- Bodily Liability. Liability protection means that if you’re found to be at fault in case of an accident, your policy benefits will be used to pay for the injuries sustained by other parties.
- Property: In a road accident, the car may crash on other peoples’ property. In such situations, your property liability coverage helps compensate for the loss.
- Comprehensive: This coverage primarily protects your car from theft, glass breakage, fire, vandalism, and other elements that may damage the vehicle.
- Collision: Collision coverage exclusively comes in only when your car collided with another vehicle, animal, trees, stones, or other motorists like motorbikes irrespective of who is at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured: Every country has those few drivers who drive without valid insurance policies. In an incident where you’re hit by a motorist who is either not adequately insured or completely uninsured, they may not be in a position to pay for the damage or injuries that you may sustain in the occurrence regardless of whether they’re at fault. This policy compensates for that.
Accidents knock anytime and if you’re not prepared may have to pay large sums of money to save lives. CO Insurance Specialist in Wheat Ridge, CO helps you cover yourself, family and other motorists. We encourage you to visit us, and we will ensure to get you a rate that is perfect for you.